If you are looking for an easy way to email large files, look no more. LargeDocument.com is a fabulous web based application that allows users to send huge files via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or email.
In a nutshell, largedocument.com stores your file temporarily and sends a link to your file to the recipient. For me, the best feature is that it requires no login or userid in order to use this service.
Does this sound to good to be true? Check out some of its features.
- Up to 2 Gigabytes can be uploaded on a 32-bit machine.
- Up to 8 Gigabytes can be uploaded using a 64-bit machine.
- Largedocument creates the upload URL before the file has uploaded which allows you to send the download link without having to wait for the upload to complete.
- If someone attempts to download the file before the upload is complete the user will see a message telling them that the file is still being uploaded and to check back later.
- Supports all browsers and platforms.
So how can you use this?
- Send info to parents who constantly send images or video files to your email and fill up your quota
- Students can send large projects to teachers or other students