Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bring Your Own Device Interview

As I was catching up on some posts on Google+,  I encountered a thread by Miguel Guhlin (@mguhlin) inquiring if there was anyone who might be interested in doing a hangout on BYOD.  Having just deployed this type of program in grades 9 and 10 at our school, I thought it would be a great opportunity to share our experiences while being able to explore a hangout with a fellow GTAdmin. Our conversation lasted over 30 minutes and I felt as if we could keep on discussing this model for another hour as it provided me with the opportunity to do some reflecting on the successes and challenges we have encountered.

Miguel posted the interview on his website Around the Corner-MGuhlin.org but I've included a direct link to the interview below.  I encourage readers to visit Miguel's site as he has a real gift for bringing educators together to engage in conversations on pedagogy, academic technology, and learning to name a few.  In addition to his website, be sure to check out the Texas4TEE or Texas for Technology Enhanced Education on Facebook. 


To listen to our conversation regarding BYOD, please click the following link:

#Texas4TEE Podcast - BYOD with Hiram Cuevas @cuevash

Thank you Miguel!


 

No comments: